About company ·
ASKM «Progress» system consists of 13 subsystems, between which communication is maintained at the input-output level:
- ASKM-T: modeling of thermal characteristics with arbitrary design in SAREE.
- ASKM-Ě: modeling of typical structural blocks with mechanical effects design in SAREE.
- ASKM-M-CABINET: modeling of typical cabinets and racks with mechanical effects design in SAREE.
- ASKM-M-3D: modeling of arbitrary structures of SAREE and chips, created with ProEngineer, SolidWorks and other CAD-systems with formats of IGES and STEP, with mechanical and heat transfer designs, including cyclic effect and fatigue strength analysis.
- ASKM-ID: identification of physical and mechanical parameters of models in SAREE.
- ASKM-V: modeling of mechanical characteristics of SAREE with vibration isolators.
- ASKM-TM: modeling of printed circuit boards with thermal and mechanical effects design in SAREE.
- ASKM-R: automated filling cards of electronic components operating modes.
- ASKM-B: analysis of reliability of SAREE based on real modes of electronic components.
- ASKM-UST: analysis of fatigue design of printed circuit boards and electronic components under mechanical effects.
- ASKM-EMC: modeling of electromagnetic compatibility in SAREE.
- ASKM-DB: electronic components and materials reference database on the geometrical, physical, mechanical, thermal, electrical, electromagnetic and reliability parameters.
- ASKM-UM: modeling management of the design in SAREE.
The ASKM «Progress» system includes the following converters with known CAD:
- system integration module of PCAD, Mentor Graphics, Altium Designere and OrCAD printed circuit board;
- 3-D model integration module created by CAD systems such as ProEngineer, SolidWorks, Inventor and other IGES and STEP file formats.
On the basis of the ASKM «Progress» system, a virtual project of the SAREE is created, in which all the information accumulated at all stages of the life cycle is stored.
To the server:
- Operating system Windows 2003 Server SP3 (x32) or any operating system that supports the work of PostgreSQL;
- PostgreSQL 8.4.
- The subsystem ASKM-UM requires MS SQL Server 2000 or higher.
To workstations of users and administrator:
- Operating system: Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or higher.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 or higher.
To the server on which the PostgreSQL DBMS is installed:
- Intel® Pentium® / Celeron® / Xeon ™ Processor, AMD K6 / Athlon ™ / Duron ™ or other compatible processor with a clock speed of at least 1000 MHz.
- Minimum RAM - 4 GB
- Hard drives are minimal - 40 GB.
To workstations of users:
- A computer with an Intel® Pentium® / Celeron® / Xeon ™ processor, AMD K6 / Athlon ™ / Duron ™> / Sempron ™ or other compatible processor with a clock speed of at least 1000 MHz.
- RAM: at least 2 GB.
- Free space on the hard disk: 20 GB.
- Video card and monitor (minimum resolution 1024x768).
- Keyboard, mouse.