About company ·
«ASKM «Progress» technology consists of 13 components, between which communication is maintained at the level of input-output data, and which are based on the corresponding subsystems of the ASONIKA system:
- ASKM-T: modeling of thermal characteristics with arbitrary design in SAREE
- ASKM-Ě: modeling of typical structural blocks with mechanical effects design in SAREE
- ASKM-M-CABINET: modeling of typical cabinets and racks with mechanical effects design in SAREE
- ASKM-M-3D: modeling of arbitrary structures of SAREE and chips, created with ProEngineer, SolidWorks and other CAD-systems with formats of IGES, STEP and SAT, with mechanical and heat transfer designs, including cyclic effect and fatigue strength analysis
- ASKM-ID: identification of physical and mechanical parameters of SAREE models
- ASKM-V: modeling of mechanical characteristics of SAREE with vibration isolators
- ASKM-TM: modeling of printed circuit boards with thermal and mechanical effects design in SAREE
- ASKM-R: automated filling cards of electronic components operating modes
- ASKM-B: analysis of reliability of SAREE based on real modes of electronic components
- ASKM-UST: analysis of fatigue design of printed circuit boards and electronic components under mechanical effects
- ASKM-EMC: modeling of electromagnetic compatibility in SAREE
- ASKM-DB: electronic components and materials reference database on the geometrical, physical, mechanical, thermal, electrical, electromagnetic and reliability parameters
- ASKM-UM: modeling management of the design in SAREE
The ASONIKA system, on which the «ASKM «Progress» technology is based, includes the following converters with well-known CAD systems:
- a module for integrating PCAD, Mentor Graphics, Altium Designere, OrCAD and ASONIKA-TM subsystem;
- an integration module for a 3D model created in ProEngineer, SolidWorks, Inventor and other systems in IGES, STEP and SAT formats and the ASONIKA-M-3D subsystem.
On the basis of the «ASKM «Progress» technology a virtual project created by the SAREE is formed, in which all the information accumulated at all stages of the life cycle is placed.
Required software for the operation of the ASONIKA system
To the server:
- Operating system Windows 2003 Server SP3 (x32) or any operating system that supports the work of PostgreSQL;
- PostgreSQL 8.4.
- The subsystem ASONIKA-UM requires MS SQL Server 2000 or higher.
To workstations of users and administrator:
- Operating system: Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or higher.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 or higher.
To the server on which the PostgreSQL DBMS is installed:
- Intel® Pentium® / Celeron® / Xeon ™ Processor, AMD K6 / Athlon ™ / Duron ™ or other compatible processor with a clock speed of at least 1000 MHz.
- Minimum RAM - 4 GB.
- Hard drives are minimal - 40 GB.
To workstations of users:
- A computer with an Intel® Pentium® / Celeron® / Xeon ™ processor, AMD K6 / Athlon ™ / Duron ™> / Sempron ™ or other compatible processor with a clock speed of at least 1000 MHz.
- RAM: at least 2 GB.
- Free space on the hard disk: 20 GB.
- Video card and monitor (minimum resolution 1024x768).
- Keyboard, mouse.